Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Fun

TGIF! What a long week, but I think I say that every week. Finally feeling better from this horrible cold. Just a few sniffles and coughs left!

So after work today was a girls evening out, impromptu. A co- worker and myself went for mani-pedis and it was a nice treat. I reminded me how important it is to relax, enjoy friends, have a laugh and treat yourself. So muh time has been spent lately feeling sick that it was nice.

So everyone at work has such nice tans, including my co-worker friend. So after the mani-pedi she drug me along to go tanning. Now this is something I have only done one other time in my life, but what the heck. I have always been a sun worshiper and in the back of my mind think about the dangers of tanning, but what the heck! lol. It will be nice to have some base color and feel alive.  To some this may sound sad that having a tan brings joy, but I have to say I always feel better with a little color. You only live once I guess.

All this weekend it is supposed to be warm and sunny and I am looking forward to some long walks, relaxing, and going to a friend fundraiser this weekend!  I better rest up!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment