Monday, May 20, 2013

ANNNDD it's Monday again.....

Ok, so I did not complete my weekend list as I had hoped. But I did get a lot of it completed so I am pretty proud of that. Saturday I had a burst of energy and then Sunday not so much, I took a long nap. Oh well! :)

Today I FINALLY received the Nuvigil 250 in the mail from my doc. It only took them a week to send me my samples as I am slowly falling into a fatigue coma! Today was much of the same as I it the wall by 1:30pm. So tomorrow I will take the higher dose and see if it helps! Fingers crossed!

Sunday I was a bit unnerved as I was getting some unusual tingeling and numbness in my left leg and hand. It lasted a few hours but when I woke up today it was gone. So crisis averted! If it lasts, that is when you know you have a problem.

Well it was shot time a little bit ago so I will wait for that to settle in and get comfy for the rest of the night and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment