Thursday, April 18, 2013

5:15 AM

So why was I up at 5:15 AM you ask? Because I have 3 beautiful dogs who drive me crazy!!! Daisy, the oldest husky, Jessie, Daisy's daughter half husky/half springer spaniel, and then there is Gypsy my one year ond Husky! Let me not forget to mention the 3 cats I also have, but they are not part of this story today! Yes I run an animal shelter! lol

Ok so this is the normal routine for me lately. I come home from work (after I went to the grocery store yesterday after work). As I mentioned fatigue is a big issue with me these days, so like most nights I am in bed by 9pm. Last night was a shot night so that makes me more tired than "normal".  I usually sleep until 6:30am, and when I mean sleep I mean my house could blow up and I would not notice, I am dead to the world!

My fiance gets up at around 4:30 for work. He feeds the dogs, lets them out and all of that good stuff. Daisy, my oldest husky then comes to bed with her mommy until I wake up. We snuggle and it is her alone time with me away from the puppy. WELL, not this morning. Apparently she did not go outside with the rest of the herd this morning and continued to walk on the bed as I was sleeping! So fiance leaves, and I am up! Great! I let the girls out again and now all is well, they are all back in sleeping on the couch as I sit here worried that the lack of the last hour of sleep will hit me hard this afternoon!  I need all the sleep I can get to be as functional as possible for the entire day!

So here I am blogging at the crack of dawn! I have no children so these animals are my children. They are the light of my day but they are also the pain in my a_ _! Honestly I do not know what I would do without them. They are funny, quirky, and have such interesting personalities. So remembering that I will press on today and remember their fuzzy faces as I try not to fall into and exhausted coma this afternoon! Gotta love my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment